(UAS1) Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Fundamentals
This course is the pre requisit for the extension module which is an additional day.
- Identify and describe foundational components of an unmanned system, types and typical operations. Additionally, describe factors influencing the design and performance.
- Identify primary safety risks associated with unmanned system operations.
- Understand Test and Evaluation factors for unmanned systems.
- UAS EXTENSION MODULES
- Understand avaiation safety and airspace integration.
- Understand UAS Certification and regulation.
Presentation of case studies.
Live demonstrations using simulated systems.
- General understanding of unmanned systems and applications.
- General understanding of unmanned system engineering and operations
- General understanding of unmanned aircraft systems operation, safety and regulations
- General understanding of land and maritime operation and safety
- General understanding of Test and Evlauation of unmanned systems
- Overview of unmanned systems applications
- Introduction to unmanned systems architecture, key elements, and designs
- Unmanned system component technologies
- Ground control systems and human-machine interface
- Communications systems
- Mission planning
- Basic safety analysis techniques
- UAS Safety & Regulations principles
- Land and maritime operations and technologies
- Unmanned system test and evaluation
- Future of UAS
- Airspace Integration (UAS EXTENSION MODULE)
- UAS Certification & Regulation (UAS EXTENSION MODULE)
- Qualitative risk methods (UAS EXTENSION MODULE)
- Advanced safety analysis technqiquest (UAS EXTENSION MODULE)
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.