(DS03) Deep Learning
Deep Learning has revolutionized analytics in just over five years. The field itself is changing very quickly, with interesting developments every day. This workshop is aimed to provide a complete introduction to Deep Learning.
Main topics include, Artificial Neural Networks (ANN), Deep ANN, Auto-Encoders, Deep Belief Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, LSTM, Attention-based methods, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Variational Auto-encoders, Deep Reinforcement Learning, etc.
- Complete understanding of where Deep Learning fits into Machine Learning
- Understanding/appreciation of deep learning applications and technologies
- Better understanding of problem-domains that can be solved by DL
- Build deep learning solution using TensorFlow
- Informs attendees about the foundations of deep learning and related problems
- Providing expertise on the use of Tensorflow and Keras to solve challenging problems such as object recognition, game playing, etc.
- Session D1A - Introduction: a) Introduction to Machine Learning, b) Linear Regression and Logistic Regression, c) Model Selection, d) Feature Engineering, e) Regularization
- Session D1B - Deep Neural Networks: a) ANN 2.0, b) Non-saturating activations, c) Reguarlization, Bach Normalisation, Adam, Gradient Estimations
- Session D1C - Representation Learning: a) Auto-Encoders, b) Word2vec, c) Network Embedding
- session D1D - Convolutional Neural Networks: a) CNN building blocks, b) CNN architectures, c) Object detection, d) CNN on 1-d data
- Session D2A - Recurrent Neural Networks: a) RNN fundamentals, architectures and applications, b) Language Models, c) Advance RNN architectures (GRU/Attention/Transformers)
- Session D2B - Working with GPUs: a) TF Serving, b) Deploying TF models on GPUs, c) Configuring/Managing GPUs
- Session D2C - Data Generation: a) Variational Auto-Encoders, b) GAN, c) Adversarial Learning
- Session D2D - Reinforcement Learning: a) Introduction to RL, b) Q-Learning, c) Policy Gradients, d) Actor-critic Methods
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|(DS03) Deep Learning (AEST)||21 & 22 August 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
|(DS03) Deep Learning (AEST)||28 & 29 August 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.