(DS01) Machine Learning
It also provides introduction to emerging topics such as deep learning, representation learning and deep reinforcement learning. The course has a strong practical component. Each topic discussed is illustrated with in corresponding laboratory.
- Solid knowledge of machine learning methods
- Ability to train machine learning models from data, build an evaluation framework
- Ability to see (business) problems that can be addressed by machine learning.
- Informing attendees about the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Data Science
- Providing an understanding of the process of building machine learning pipelines
- Session D1-A1: Introduction to Machine Learning and Data Science and know how of problems addressed by ML
- Session D1-A2: Linear Regression
- Session D1-A3: :Logistic Regression
- Session D1-B1: Non-parametric Methods
- Session D1-B2: Model Selection
- Session D2-A1: Feature Engineering
- Session D2-A2: Building Pipelines
- Session D2-A3: Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Session D2-B1: Macine Learning Engineering
- Session D2-B2: Artificial Neural Networks
- Session D2-B3: Further Topics in Machine Learning
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|(DS01) Machine Learning (AEST)||7 & 8 August 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
|(DS01) Machine Learning (AEST)||14 & 15 August 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.