(T&E10) Introduction to Cyber Test and Evaluation
This course introduces a range of core concepts of cyber security and use contemporary case studies to provide students an understanding of security risks present in modern systems, with a focus on understanding the implications on broader capability lifecycle management.
For those without a background in T&E and/or Capability Life Cycle or who need a refresher - an introduction to these will be conducted from 8-830.
- Describe core cyber security concepts in non-technical terms
- Identify relevant threat modelling and risk assessment techniques
- Discuss supply chain security considerations
- Illustrate security concerns specific to operational technology and the internet of things
- List common cyber security frameworks
- Describe cyber security testing methods
- Relate cyber security testing to test and evaluation processes
- Basic understanding of the need for Cyber T&E
- Core Cyber Security Concepts including: Vulnerabilities, Exploits and Payloads; Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability; Identification, Authentication, Authorisation; Passwords; Multi-Factor Authentication; and SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment
- Threat Modelling
- Supply Chain Security Considerations
- Operational Technology and Internet of Things Security Overview
- Types of Security Testing
- Governance and Audits
- Laws and Regulations
- Cyber Security in the Capability Lifecycle
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Cyber Test and Evaluation||1 October 2019||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$1,100.00|
|(T&E10) Introduction to Cyber Test and Evaluation||1 November 2019||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Melbourne||$1,100.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.