(EO10) Introduction to Pyrotechnics
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
Unfortunately, pyrotechnic devices are perceived to be ‘fireworks’ which results in a degree of complacency regarding their safety hazards. This course will provide the attendees with an appreciation of the science and engineering underpinning the performance of pyrotechnic devices and the various pyrotechnic special effects exploited in military devices. Students will also gain a better appreciation of the safety hazards associated with pyrotechnic devices, knowledge which will assist with effective on-going management of safety hazards during sustainment and disposal activities.
- Understanding the hazards posed by pyrotechnic stores
- Understanding the different types of pyrotechnic special effects
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the basic principles of pyrotechnic formulations
- Provides an understanding of the hazards associated with pyrotechnic stores
- Provides baseline technical requirements to all EO engineers developing EO Safety Cases for pyrotechnic stores
- Introduction and brief history of pyrotechnics
- Pyrotechnic Reactions
- Pyrotechnic Effects
- Hazards Associated with pyrotechnics
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Pyrotechnics||27 November 2020||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||Canberra||$1,100.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.