(EO8) Fundamentals of Explosive Ordnance Test and Evaluation
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
- Understand what T&E project objectives and task requirements are and why they are needed
- Have an appreciation of T&E activities
- Have the knowledge to analyse and report on required T&E activities
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the tools techniques available to assist with the selection of EO systems as well as generating evidence to support on-going safety of an ADF EO system.
- Enables EO engineers to become aware of the tools and techniques available to determine if an EO system continues to satisfy the requirements of the Capability Manager.
- Purpose of T&E
- Fundamentals of T&E
- Types of T&E
- Examples of T&E of ADF EO
- Sources of guidance
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Fundamentals of Explosive Ordnance Test and Evaluation||28 November 2019||08:00 am - 05:00 pm||Canberra||$1,100.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.