(EO7) Introduction to Software Safety of Explosive Ordnance
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the mandatory requirement to assess the safety of EO containing safety critical software
- Gain an appreciation of the methodologies used by foreign military agencies to provide confidence in safety critical software employed with EO
- Gain an appreciation of the data/information required to support the Safety Case of a complex EO system containing embedded safety critical software
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the need to assess safety critical software within complex EO
- Provides baseline technical requirements to all EO engineers developing Safety Cases for ADF EO containing safety critical software
- Software Myths
- Software Standards and Guidance
- Software Safety Engineering
- Examples of Software Related Safety Incidents
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Software Safety of Explosive Ordnance||26 November 2019||01:00 pm - 05:00 pm||Canberra||$550.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.