(EO6) Introduction to Insensitive Munitions
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
- Understanding the EO Safety Prescribed Requirements related to Insensitive Munitions (EO Regulation 5.1 – Insensitive Munitions)
- Gain an appreciation of the various Insensitive Munitions guidance / test methods
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the key drivers & benefits of Insensitive Munitions
- Provides baseline technical requirements to all EO engineers developing Safety Cases for ADF EO
- Drivers for Insensitive Munitions
- STANAG 4439 – Policy For Introduction and Assessment of Insensitive Munitions (MURAT)
- Insensitive Munitions – Standards and Test Methods
- ADF Insensitive Munitions Policy
- Communication of IM Compliance
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Insensitive Munitions||26 November 2019||08:00 am - 12:00 pm||Canberra||$550.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.