(EO5) Introduction to Fuze Safety
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
- Gain an appreciation of STANAG 4187 – Fuzing Systems: Safety Design Requirements
- Understanding the EO Safety Prescribed Requirements related to EMQ (EO Regulation 5.2 – Safety of Fuzing Systems)
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the basic principles of fuzes / fuzing systems
- Provides baseline technical requirements to all EO engineers developing EO Safety Cases for EO devices containing fuzes / fuzing systems
- Fuze / Fuzing Systems
- Fuze System vs Explosive Train
- Sources of Guidance / Standards
- Fuze Safety Design Requirements
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Fuze Safety||24 November 2020||08:30 am - 12:00 pm||Canberra||$550.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.