(S3) Advanced Space Course
Note to attend this course has the Introduction and Intermediate courses as prerequisites.
If you book all three course you will receive a discount.
- Be able to make a sensible selection of subsystem elements for a spacecraft with a given mission.
- Be able to perform preliminary sizing of the subsystems.
- Be aware of the important subsystem design parameters which influence project planning, manufacture, V&V and procurement.
- Understand what is involved in selecting a launch vehicle.
- Understand space situational awareness.
- Builds on the Intermediate Space course (a prerequisit for this course)
- Provide a deeper understanding of the activities required to implement a space mission.
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Verification & Validation
- Launcher Selection
- Space Situational Awareness
- Hands-on Space System Design Exercise (half a day)
- Future Trends (e.g. IoT via satellite, in orbit satellite servicing, optical comms, etc)
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Advanced Space Course||3 & 4 December 2020||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||Adelaide||$2,200.00|
|Advanced Space Course||18 & 19 February 2021||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$2,200.00|
|Advanced Space Course||18 & 19 March 2021||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane||$2,200.00|
|Advanced Space Course||6 & 7 May 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Wellington New Zealand||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.