(S3) Advanced Space Course
This course adds to the knowledge gained in the Intermediate Course, exploring some of the more specific aspects of space systems which can influence their delivery and deployment, as well as examining current and future trends. The course uses lectures, case studies and the first-hand experiences of the instructors, as well as a hands-on design exercise the reinforce the understanding at a deeper level.
Nova System’s highly experienced team of instructors will provide the student with the further skills to aid with the definition of space systems and this will be reinforced by undertaking a hands-on design exercise which willhelp bring out the key steps required to set up a major space project.
Anyone with an interest in the conception and design of space systems or the set-up and running of space projects, from engineers and planners to senior management.
- Be able to make a sensible selection of subsystem elements for a spacecraft with a given mission.
- Be able to perform preliminary sizing of the subsystems.
- Be aware of the important subsystem design parameters which influence project planning, manufacture, V&V and procurement.
- Understand what is involved in selecting a launch vehicle.
- Understand space situational awareness.
A 2-day face-to-face course.
- Provide a deeper understanding of the activities required to implement a space mission.
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Verification & Validation
- Launcher Selection
- Space Situational Awareness
- Hands-on Space System Design Exercise (half a day)
- Future Trends (e.g. IoT via satellite, in orbit satellite servicing, optical comms, etc)
|(S3) Advanced Space Course||17 & 18 October 2019||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Canberra||$2,000.00|
|(S3) Advanced Space Course||5 & 6 December 2019||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||Adelaide||$2,000.00|
|(S3) Advanced Space Course||20 & 21 February 2020||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||Brisbane||$2,000.00|
|(S3) Advanced Space Course||30 April - 1 May 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Wellington New Zealand||$2,000.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.