(S1) Introduction to Space
- Understand the nature and rules of the global space sector
- Understand the types of space systems out there
- Understand the basic types of orbits used
- Know what is needed to start defining a space mission
- Provides a good understanding of the nature of space systems.
- Provides a good understanding of the nature of space business.
- Provides a good understanding of the basics of planning a space mission or acquisition from scratch.
- Introduction to Space: Global market; Mission types and purpose; and Legal and Regulatory Aspects
- Introduction to Space Systems: hardware used to achieve the mission goals
- Introduction to Orbits: placing hardware to achieve mission goals and introduction to environment experienced by hardware
- How to define and plan a Space Mission
- How to estimate costs
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Space||30 November 2020||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||Adelaide||$1,100.00|
|Introduction to Space||15 February 2021||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$1,100.00|
|Introduction to Space||15 March 2021||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||Brisbane||$1,100.00|
|Introduction to Space||3 May 2021||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||Wellington New Zealand||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.