(EO1) Introduction to Explosive Ordnance Safety Cases
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
The course will enable students to gain an understanding of the key requirements, provide examples of best practice, as well as providing attendees the opportunity to quiz the instructor(s) regarding specific examples/issues that have been encountered during attempts to satisfy the Safety Case requirements promulgated within DEOP 100.
All Explosive Ordnance (EO) Engineers within Explosives Materiel Branch (EMB) and platform SPOs which employ EO sub-systems. All engineering personnel that undertake review and/or assessment of EO Safety Cases. This course will also provide useful background information to industry personnel/suppliers of EO items to EMB.
- Gain an appreciation of the scope and content of an EO Safety Case, as specified by DEOP 100
- Gain an understanding of the stakeholders involved in the development of an EO Safety Case
- Gain an appreciation of the different functional disciplines required to develop and maintain an EO Safety Case
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the basic principles of a Safety Case as applied to ADF EO
- Provides an understanding of the drivers for an EO Safety Case
- Identifies the scope and content of an EO Safety Case, as specified by DEOP 100
- Identification of the key documents associated with the development of an EO Safety Case
- Development of Explosive Ordnance Safefty Case
- Content of a Safety Case
- Structure of a Safety Case
- Examples of Best Practice Safety Cases
- Explosive Ordnance Safety Case Reports
- Development of an Explosive Ordnance Safety Case Report
- Content of an Explosive Ordnance Safety Case Report
- Examples of Best Practice Safety Case Reports
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Explosive Ordnance Safety Cases||21 - 22 November 2019||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||Canberra||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.