(EO2) Introduction to Explosive Ordnance Certification Documentation
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
- Gain an appreciation of the range of documents which may be required to support the certification of ADF Explosive Ordnance
- Gain an appreciation of the need to tailor EO certification documents to the specific stage of the ADF Capability Lifecycle
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the portfolio of documentation required to support the certification of ADF Explosive Ordnance (EO)
- Provides an understanding of the different documents required to support the certification of ADF EO
- Provides an understanding of the level of engineering effort required to support the certification of ADF EO
- Manufacture to Target or Disposal Sequence
- AE652 Envrionmental Questionaire
- Explosive Ordnance Certification Basis
- Examples of Best Practice
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Explosive Ordnance Certification Documentation||18 & 19 November 2020||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||Canberra||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.