(EO3) Introduction to Energetic Material Qualification
This short course provides an introduction to the various aspects related to the Qualification of Energetic Materials within ADF Explosive Ordnance.
If more than one EO workshop is booked; a discount may be applied to the final price.
- Understand the importance of Qualification
- Understanding the EO Safety Prescribed Requirements related to EMQ (EO Regulation 5.4 – Energetic Material Qualification)
- Understanding of how EMQ is achieved
- Informing ADF members (Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Logisticians, etc) of the hazards associated with energetic materials
- Provides an understanding of Energetic Material Qualification (EMQ)
- Understanding the EO Safety Prescribed Certification Requirements applicable to EMQ (EO Regulation 5.4 – Energetic Material Qualification)
- Discusses the two different types of Qualification
- Identifies when EMQ of an energetic material is required
- Provides baseline technical requirements to all EO engineers developing Safety Cases for ADF EO
- Understanding the drivers for undertaking EMQ
- STANAG 4170 – Principles and Methodology for the Qualification of Explosive Materials for Military Use
- Misconceptions/misunderstandings related to EMQ
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Energetic Material Qualification||18 November 2019||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||Canberra||$1,100.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.