(FTD1) Introduction to Flight Simulator Evaluation, Qualification and Governance
- Professional engineers and managers who are involved in the acquisition, commissioning, qualification, and in-service support of civil and military flight simulation training devices.
- Professional Pilots involved in initial and recurrent simulator evaluations.
- Technicians who support ongoing fidelity checking programs.
- Understand simulated flight deck fidelity requirements
- Understand motion system requirements
- Understand the principals of image generation and projection
- Understand control Loading System characteristics
- Understand mission system fidelity needs
- Understand the principals of simulated sounds and special effects
- Describe the current Australian military regulations relating to flight simulation training devices
- Identify the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations and acceptable means of compliance
- Describe the principals of validation testing
- Describe the principals of function and subjective testing
- Group lectures
- Instructor lead analytical exercises
- Fundamental Requirements of Synthetic Flight Training Devices
- Introduction to Synthetic Training Device Regulation
- Introduction to synthetic training device evaluation techniques
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Introduction to Flight Simulator Evaluation, Qualification and Governance||17 December - 19 December 2019||08:00 am - 04:30 pm||Melbourne||$3,300.00|
|Introduction to Flight Simulator Evaluation, Qualification and Governance||23 - 25 March 2020||08:00 am - 04:30 pm||Melbourne||$3,300.00|
|Introduction to Flight Simulator Evaluation, Qualification and Governance||27 - 29 October 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Auckland New Zealand||$3,300.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.