(T&E3) Acceptance Test and Evaluation
- Understand what AT&E project objectives and task requirements are and why they are needed
- Be able to develop an AT&E Plan using the most suited methods
- Have the knowledge to conduct AT&E activities
- Have the knowledge to analyse and report on AT&E event
- Be able to conduct an AT&E event from concept to finalisation ensuring compliants with regulatory requirements and risk management processes
- Provides a good understanding of Acceptance Test & Evaluation.
- Determine AT&E project objectives and tasks requirements
- Evaluate and selet AT&E methods
- Develop AT&E plans
- Prepare for the conduct of AT&E
- Conduct of AT&E
- Analyse AT&E task data
- Report AT&E resultsReport AT&E results
- Finalise AT&E process
- Apply the regulatory framework goverining AT&E
- Conduct risk assessment iaw Risk Management processes
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.