Acceptance Test and Evaluation
The course provides theoretical and practical instruction on the application of Acceptance Test and Evaluation (AT&E) to ADF programmes. The course uses lectures as enabling knowledge, reinforced by practical activities to reinforce the theoretical concepts.
Nova’s highly experienced instructional team will describe the ADF acquisition process, introduce the concept of test and evaluation, and describe the development, conduct and conclusion of an AT&E programme. The course material will be brought to life by the instructors using regular case studies and real world examples to ensure that students can productively apply their knowledge to their individual workplace situations.
Those undertaking or required to observe Acceptance Test and Evaluation from industry or Defence.
- Understand what AT&E project objectives and task requirements are and why they are needed
- Be able to develop an AT&E Plan using the most suited methods
- Have the knowledge to conduct AT&E activities
- Have the knowledge to analyse and report on AT&E event
- Be able to conduct an AT&E event from concept to finalisation ensuring compliants with regulatory requirements and risk management processes
Face to Face 3 day course.
- Provides a good understanding of Acceptance Test & Evaluation.
- Determine AT&E project objectives and tasks requirements
- Evaluate and selet AT&E methods
- Develop AT&E plans
- Prepare for the conduct of AT&E
- Conduct of AT&E
- Analyse AT&E task data
- Report AT&E resultsReport AT&E results
- Finalise AT&E process
- Apply the regulatory framework goverining AT&E
- Conduct risk assessment iaw Risk Management processes
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.