(T&E1) Introduction to Test and Evaluation
For an overview of the course - please watch this animation.
https://youtu.be/3iVyUW7YW9A (Copyright Nova Systems)
This course is regularly updated to incorporate the latest Defence policies, guidance and processes associated with T&E, including the technical and operational regulatory framework This course is a pre requisit for those attending the Diploma of T&E /T&E Managers course where attendees have not complted the Certificate IV in T&E/T&E Practitioner Course.
Personnel attending the Diploma of T&E / T&E Managers Course who have no T&E background and have not completed the Certificate IV in T&E / T&E Practitioner course.
- Understanding of the processes to plan, prepare and conduct T&E events
- Understanding of evaluation and analysis of T&E data to procude T&E reports
- Understanding of T&E throughout a capabilities life cycle
- Provides a good understanding of Test & Evaluation across the Capability Life Cycle
- Introduce test and evaluation concepts
- Capaiblity Life Cycle and T&E
- Plan test and evaluation process
- Prepare test and evaluation process
- Conduct testing process
- Evaluate testing
- Produce test and evaluation reports
- Analyse test data
- Interpet policy, legislation and regulations
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|(T&E1) Introduction to Test and Evaluation (Australian Eastern Standard Time)||17 - 20 August 2020||08:30 am - 12:00 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
|Introduction to Test and Evaluation||3 & 4 December 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$2,200.00|
|Introduction to Test and Evaluation||28 & 29 January 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$2,200.00|
|Introduction to Test and Evaluation||15 & 16 April 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Brisbane||$2,200.00|
|Introduction to Test and Evaluation (AEST)||13 July 2021||09:30 am - 05:30 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.