(TDL1) Tactical Data Link Overview
- Understand the key TDL technologies.
- Ability to recognise the benefits and potential drawbacks of employing one TDL over another
- Discussion on Australian Multi-TDL Operations
- Link 22 v JREAP for BLOS Operations
- Block Upgrade 2 v MIDS JTRS-which is more suitable?
- Air-Land Close Air Support Message Exchange
- Introduction to Link 16
- MIDS Link 16 Enhancements-Block Upgrade (BU) 2 v MIDS JTRS
- Introduction to Joint Range Extension Application Protocol (JREAP)
- Introduction to Variable Message Format (VMF)
- Introduction to Link 22
- Discuss DACAS scenario and VMF v Link 16
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Overview||6 July 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Brisbane||$1,100.00|
|Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Overview||9 November 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Auckland New Zealand||$1,100.00|
|Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Overview||18 January 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$1,100.00|
|Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Overview||15 February 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Wellington New Zealand||$1,100.00|
|Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Overview||1 March 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$1,100.00|
|Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Overview||17 May 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Adelaide||$1,100.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.