(T&E6) T&E Manager Course
Though not a pre-requisite, it is expected that those attending have completed either the Certificate IV in Test and Evaluation [DEF40517] or the T&E Practitioners course. If you have no T&E background, you will need to completed, as a minimum, the 2 Day Introduction to Test and Evaluation prior to commencement of the qualification.
If you do not want to gain the qualification (i.e. complete the assessments) you can apply for the ATTENDANCE ONLY course by selecting the T&E Manager Course and apply via that page. Again to gain the full benefit of the T&E Managers Course, you will have to have completed the T&E Practitioners course or undertake the Introduciton to Test and Evaluation.
The course consists of 13 units of competency comprising: 10 core units plus 3 elective units.
The T&E Manager Course using presentations and practical application in the classroom environment. This course is regularly updated to incorporate the latest Defence policies, guidance and processes associated with T&E.
You can upgrade to the Diploma provided you request and pay the balance cost of the qualification within 3 months of completing the 5 day attendance course.
The Attendance and Diploma run together as the only difference is the assessment requirement to gain the qualification in Test and Evaluation.
For the Diploma only there is additional instruction via webinar and a need to complete the assessment.
- Manage project scope (BSBPMG511)
- Manage project human resources (BSBPMG515)
- Manage project risk (BSBPMG517)
- Manage project stakeholder engagement (BSBPMG519)
- Manage project integration (BSBPMG521)
- Apply knowledge of test and evaluation processes (DEFTST007)
- Interpret policy, legislation and regulations (DEFGEN011)
- Provide technical advice (DEFGEN012)
- Undertake research and analysis (DEFGEN046)
- Refine complex workplace documents (PSPGEN055)
- Provide workplace mentoring (PSPGEN035)
- Use complex workplace communication strategies (PSPGEN054)
- Manage resources (PSPMGT001)
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|(T&E6) T&E Manager Course||1 - 5 June 2020||08:00 am - 05:00 pm||Wellington New Zealand||$5,500.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.