Variable Message Format (VMF) & Combat Net Radio (CNR) Planning Course
VMF & CNR Planning is aimed at personnel directly involved with the planning process.
A one day planning course and as a follow on from VMF & CNR Basic Course. The day will support students in both developing and expanding their understanding of the critical requirements involved in the successful delivery of VMF & CNR planning; recognising the issues surrounding equipment interoperability, identifying URN requirements and the allocation of suitable addresses. The afternoon will see students undertake a basic planning exercise involving simple VMF/CNR networks to perform a check of understanding of all learning outcomes.
VMF & CNR Planning is aimed at personnel directly involved with the planning process. Prior experience of TDL planning is advantageous but not necessary.
- Describe TDL planning process
- Discuss the US planning and execution structure
- Recall the inputs to the planning process
- Discuss the impacts of interoperability upon VMF planning
- Recognise and assess the inputs in to the VMF & CNR planning process
- Recognise the need for Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) 5
- Discuss the Common CNR Initialisation File (CCIF) process
- Discuss the Master Air Attack Planner Toolkit (MAAPTK) process
- Correctly create and define an effective VMF/CNR architecture based upon the provided information
- Correctly identify, define all necessary Sets & Fields to create an accurate OPTASK Link CNR Segment based upon VMF/CNR architecture
PowerPoint Presentation/Workshop. Visual, Oral, Verbal, Physical (where applicable), Logical, Social (interpersonal) and Solitary (intrapersonal)
- Understand the VMF & CNR planning requirements
- Ability to recognise complex interoperability issues involved between VMF capable platforms
- Ability to recognise the importance of Common Operational Tasking and Common Mission Data Loading
- Introduction to Planning
- VMF & CNR Planning
- Common Operational Tasking and Common Mission Data Loading
- VMF & CNR Planning Exercise
|VMF-CNRP - May 2019||22 May 2019||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$1,000.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.