(TDL3c) Variable Message Format (VMF) & Combat Net Radio (CNR) Planning Course
- Describe TDL planning process
- Discuss the US planning and execution structure
- Recall the inputs to the planning process
- Discuss the impacts of interoperability upon VMF planning
- Recognise and assess the inputs in to the VMF & CNR planning process
- Recognise the need for Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) 5
- Discuss the Common CNR Initialisation File (CCIF) process
- Discuss the Master Air Attack Planner Toolkit (MAAPTK) process
- Correctly create and define an effective VMF/CNR architecture based upon the provided information
- Correctly identify, define all necessary Sets & Fields to create an accurate OPTASK Link CNR Segment based upon VMF/CNR architecture
- Understand the VMF & CNR planning requirements
- Ability to recognise complex interoperability issues involved between VMF capable platforms
- Ability to recognise the importance of Common Operational Tasking and Common Mission Data Loading
- Introduction to Planning
- VMF & CNR Planning
- Common Operational Tasking and Common Mission Data Loading
- VMF & CNR Planning Exercise
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Variable Message Format (VMF) & Combat Net Radio (CNR) Planning Course||12 & 13 November 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Auckland New Zealand||$2,200.00|
|Variable Message Format (VMF) & Combat Net Radio (CNR) Planning Course||18 & 19 February 2021||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Wellington New Zealand||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.