Link 22 - Executive Overview
Overview of the operation and systems used in Link 22 Tactical Datalink.
The Link 22 Executive Overview is primarily aimed at Program Managers and those that would like to receive a high level appraisal of the subject. The duration is two hours and attendees will initially discuss the history of Link 22 and the NILE Programme, an introduction to the Link 22 equipment and network architecture. Finally, the session will explore Link 22 operations and the future impact of Link 22 on the Australian Multi-TDL Network topology. The overview is designed to promote discussion on what Link 22 can provide and some of the potential issues that may be involved in the future.
Defence and contractor personnel managing Link 22 projects
- Discuss Link 22 Nations and Organisations
- Identify the benefits and potential issues of employing Link 22 over other TDLs
- State the components of the Link 22 Systems Architecture
- Recall the Link 22 initialisation process
- Discuss the impact of Link 22 in the future
PowerPoint Presentation/Workshop. Visual, Oral, Verbal, Physical (where applicable), Logical, Social (interpersonal) and Solitary (intrapersonal)
- Recognise the Link 22 system architecture
- Discussion on Link 22 Operations
- Identify future impact of implementing Link 22 within a Multi-TDL Network
- Link 22 History, Users & Basic Features
- Link 22 System Architecture
- Link 22 Networks and Network Architecture
- Link 22 Initialisation & Operations
- Challenges of introducing Link 22 to Australian Multi-TDL Network
|TDL22Ex - Apr 2019||8 Apr 2019||09:00 am - 12:00 pm||Canberra||$500.00|
|TDL22Ex - Jun 2019||11 Jun 2019||09:00 am - 12:00 pm||Canberra||$500.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.