Diploma of Test and Evaluation
Though not a pre-requisite, it is expected that those attending have completed the Certificate IV in Test and Evaluation [DEF40517] or the T&E Practitioners course. If you have no T&E background, you will need to completed, as a minimum, the 2 Day Introduction to Test and Evaluation prior to commencement of the qualification.
If you do not want to gain the qualification (i.e. complete the assessments) you can apply for the ATTENDANCE ONLY course by selecting the T&E Manager Course and apply via that page. Again to gain the full benefit of the T&E Managers Course, you will have to have completed the T&E Practitioners course or undertake the Introduction to Test and Evaluation.
The Core Units are:
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG515 Mange project human resources
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- DEFTST007 Apply knowledge of test and evaluation processes
- DEFGEN011 Interpret policy, legislation and regulations
- DEFGEN012 Provide technical advise
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
- PSPGEN055 Refine complex workplace documents
- PSPGEN035 Provide workplace mentoring
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communications strategies
- PSPMGT001 Manage recourses
When undertaking the face to face component of the course it can be quite intensive and there is a need to do out of hours work during the course so you have all the knowledge to complete the assessments.
You are also required to completing a minimum of 1200 hours of Test and Evaluation work to gain the qualification.
Nova RTO No: 40262.
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.