Adelard ASCE Advanced Course
The training is provided as a mix of presentation, product demonstration and hands on user exercises with ASCE itself. Must either complete the ASCE Foundation course or have equivalent level of experience. Prerequisites: Experience in ASCE equivalent to the Foundation Course followed by practical application of ASCE on real problems.
Nova provides support to the UK company in Australia.
Refer https://www.adelard.com/asce/training.html for more information.
- An awareness of the full capability of ASCE.
- An understanding of how ASCE can support delegates’specific problems based upon workplace experience.
- Practical ability in using ASCE’s advanced features (e.g., plugins, custom export).
- To ensure that you get the maximum from your investment in ASCE.
- To build knowledge, competence and confidence to achieve personal and company objectives.
- To learn how to configure ASCE so that it works for you in your environment.
- To understand how to develop Claims-Argument-Evidence, and Goal Structuring Notation (GSN) arguments in ASCE.
- To use ASCE to communicate more effectively with your customers and stakeholders.
- Creating and managing hierarchical and modular safety cases.
- Use of the ASCE Browser to deliver safety case reports.
- Advanced reporting—use of export templates and MS Word macros.
- Use of ASCE’s Dynamic Narrative Region capability to import and trace information from other sources (e.g., hazard logs).
- Use of ASCE’s schema and plugin capability for support for other applications (e.g., fault trees, accident investigation, project management).
- A workshop on good practice and efficiency in the use of ASCE (based on delegates’ previous experience of ASCE).
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.