SATCOM UHF Fundamentals - 3 DAYS
- Understanding of Satellite Communications Principles.
- Understanding of the UHF SATCOM Environment.
- Understanding of modulation and coding techniques applicable to UHF SATCOM.
- Understanding of UHF SATCOM Equipment including Antenna's, Amplifiers and Radio's.
- Understanding of UHF SATCOM waveform standards.
- Understanding of current UHF SATCOM Systems in Operation.
- Understanding of Military UHF SATCOM Principles.
- Provides a focus on UHF SATCOM which differs significantly from well-known commercial SATCOM techniques.
- Focus across a diverse skillset as the course is suited for SATCOM industry personnel ranging from planners, operators, technicians and engineers.
- Provides a key understanding of UHF SATCOM waveforms specifically focussed on DAMA principles.
- Explains the key elements of UHF SATCOM systems in a simple easy to understand manner.
- Provides a current snapshot of key UHF SATCOM systems in operation to understand the latest in technology.
- Introduction to the Space Envrionment.
- Introduction to SATCOM Architectures and Capabilities.
- UHF Communications Fundamentals.
- Overview of key UHF SATCOM Segments (Space, Control and User segments).
- Overview of the SATCOM Regulatory Environment.
- Overview of Link Budgets.
- Overview of Modulation/Coding/Multiple Access Schemes.
- Introduction to Geolocation and Jamming.
- Overview of key UHF SATCOM Military Systems (ADF, US and UK).
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|SATCOM UHF Fundamentals||4 - 6 November 2019||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Canberra||$2,950.00|
|SATCOM UHF Fundamentals - 3 DAYS||20 January - 22 January 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Auckland New Zealand||$2,950.00|
|SATCOM UHF Fundamentals - 3 DAYS||20 April - 22 April 2020||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Wellington New Zealand||$2,950.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.