Certificate IV in Test and Evaluation
Enrolment in the RPL Package recognises the participants past experience in Test and Evaluation and is an alternate avenue to obtain the Certificate IV in Test and Evaluation.
The expectation is that those enrolling for RPL will have been working in various areas of Test and Evaluation of more than 5 years continuously, and have a detailed working knowledge at the practitioner level of Test and Evaluation form requirements definition through to disposal.
Enrolment can be undertaken any time of the year with individuals expected to complete the RPL pack within 6 months of commencement.
The Core Units are:
- DEFGEN008 Treat risk within Defence at an operational level
- DEFGEN012 Provide technical advice
- DEFTST001 Plan testing and evaluation processes
- DEFTST002 Prepare testing and evaluation processes
- DEFTST003 Conduct testing processes
- DEFTST004 Evaluate testing
- DEFTST005 Produce test and evaluation reports
- DEFTST006 Analyse test data
- DEFGEM011 Interpret policy, legislation and regulations
- PSPGEN027 Gather and analyse information
- BSBPMG517 Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
If you apply for RPL the start date will be the start date of receipt of the RPL Workbook.
Nova RTO No: 40262.
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|Certificate IV in Test and Evaluation (RPL)||01/07/2019||01/08/2020||$2,875.00|
|Certificate IV in Test and Evaluation (RPL)||01/07/2020||01/07/2021||$2,875.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.