(SS1) System Safety Foundational Course
The course uses a simplified examples, combined with a mixture of experience perspectives, to engage the audience in active discussions surrounding the course content.
- Understanding of the need for System Safety Management and the key concepts and definitions used in the approach
- Awareness of WHS requirements, the role of tort law and the concept of negligence
- Understanding of the typical system safety products/artefacts developed and their optimal location in a product’s lifecycle
- Awareness of typical system safety documentation and its purpose
- Understanding of the key concepts of SFARP and its role in Technical Risk Assessments
- Ability to conduct a basic Preliminary Hazard Identification and Bow Tie Analysis
- Understanding of Safety Management Systems, including the impacts of safety culture and accidents
- An awareness of the role of Safety Case and graphical techniques used, including Goal Structured Notation(GSN)
- Provides managers, non-system safety project engineers with an awareness and understanding of the concepts of the System Safety Engineering
- Provide understanding of the Systems Engineering effort on projects so that they may effectively participate in the System Safety Working Groups
- Provide understanding on how to review of system safety engineering artefacts
- Provide educated advice to various stakeholders, both internally and external to the project/program office
- Case Studies based on Real Examples
- Video Case Studies
- Evaluation of Safety Case Reports
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|System Safety Management Course (NZ Timezone)||7 & 8 April 2021||08:00 am - 05:00 pm||On Line||$2,200.00|
|(SS1) System Safety Management Course (AEST)||1 & 2 June 2021||08:00 am - 05:00 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
|System Safety Management Course (AEST)||27 & 28 July 2021||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
|System Safety Foundational Course AEDT||1 & 2 February 2022||08:30 am - 05:00 pm||On Line - Virtual Classroom||$2,200.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.