(T&E5) T&E Practitioners Course
The course consists of 12 units of competency comprising: 8 core units plus 4 elective units.
The T&E course takes into consideration the entire capablity life cycle - from concept through to disposal; using presentations and practical application in the classroom environment. This course is regularly updated to incorporate the latest Defence policies, guidance and processes associated with T&E, including the technical and operational regulatory framework.
You can upgrade to the Cert IV provided you request and pay the balance cost of the qualification within 3 months of completing the 5 day attendance course.
The Attendance and Cert IV run together as the only difference is the assessment requirement to gain the qualification in Test and Evaluation.
- Be able to plan, prepare and conduct T&E events.
- Be able to evaluate and analysis T&E data to produce a T&E Report.
- Be able to identify and manage risks associated with T&E events.
- Be able to ensure T&E events comply with legislation and regulations.
- Be able to coordinate T&E events throughout a capabilities life cycle
- Be able to coordinate T&E events using project management principles.
For Certificate IV only there is Instructor support as needed, to complete assessment.
- Understand the different T&E activities throughout a products life cycle.
- Course provides theory and practical component from requirements defining to operational T&E and all stages inbetween
- Can upgrade to attain the T&E qualification under the Australian Vocational Education and Training
- Treat Risk within Defence at an operational level (DEFGEN008) (Core)
- Provide technical advice (DEFGEN012) (Core)
- Plan testing and evaluation processes (DEFTST001) (Core)
- Prepare test and evaluation processes (DEFTST002) (Core)
- Conduct testing processes (DEFTST003) (Core)
- Evaluate testing (DEFTST004) (Core)
- Produce test and evaluation reports (DEFTST005) (Core)
- Analyse test data (DEFTST006) (Core)
- Interpret policy, legislation and regulations (DEFGEN01) (Elective)
- Gather and analyse information (PSPGEN027) (Elective)
- Apply project lifecycle management processes (BSBPMG417) (Elective)
- Undertake project work (BSBPMG522) (Elective)
The price listed is the total price including GST where GST is applicable.
|T&E Practitioners Course - May 2020||18 - 22 May 2020||08:00 am - 05:00 pm||Diplomat Hotel Canberra||$4,400.00|
|T&E Practitioners Course - Oct 2020||19 - 23 October 2020||08:00 am - 05:00 pm||Diplomat Hotel Canberra||$4,400.00|
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.