(T&E2) Introduction to Electronic Warfare Test and Evaluation
The Introduction to EWSP course covers the specification, acquisition, evaluation and support of Electronic Warfare Self-Protection (EWSP) systems.
Provide an understanding of the principles of T&E as it applies to EW systems and capabilities.
Defence T&E Practitioners involved in the conduct of T&E on EW systems
- Understand the principles of T&E as it applies to EW systems and capabilities
- Understand where T&E fits into the CLC
- Knowledge of the practical application of EW T&E in the Defence environment
- Terminology associated with EW systems
- Methodologies associated with the evaluation of EW systems
- Challenges associated with the evaluation of EW systems
Face to Face instruction
- T&E practitioners can learn methods particular to EW systems
- Understand the challenges of assessing EW systems
- The EW T&E continuum
- The ADF Capability Life Cycle and relationship to T&E
- The Needs phase and critical issues
- The Requirements Phase and Gates 0 to 2
- Overview of ADF Airworthiness and relationship to T&E
- Acquisition phase T&E
- The Introduction into Service process
- EW T&E methods
- EW architecture and integration
- EW ranges
- Common EW integration and verification challenges
- Mitigation strategies
- Real world examples
NOTE: Courses are subject to cancellation if insufficient student numbers.
You will be notified a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course commencement.
You will not be charged until the course is confirmed.